Dentists often confide in me that they find the whole online marketing caper to be frustrating, exasperating and, on occasions, overwhelming.
There are so many moving parts. So many conflicting opinions. So many things to take into consideration.
This is where dentists seem to run into trouble. They put their trust in a digital agency or marketing consultant, only to discover that they end up paying more money than they needed to, or have been trapped into something that will cost them a lot to get out of, or they don’t seem to be achieving their expectations.
That’s where Dental Web Strategies comes in.
Our primary purpose is to help Australian dental practice owners and managers to understand online marketing and to do theirs effectively. We’re on your side: we make sure we stay abreast of best practices in all areas of online marketing so that we can pass this knowledge on to you, and help you make the best possible decision about your online visibility.
And although we can provide online marketing services ourselves, the fact is that you might not need us for that: there are other good agencies out there who do what they do really well. The problems often are:
- it can be difficult to identify which agencies are providing a good service and which are not doing such a great job, and
- agencies don’t always see the big picture: for example, a website developer might create brilliant websites, but they might not know anything about SEO or social media.
- most agencies don’t understand that Australian Dentists are in a profession that is highly regulated by especially when it comes to the online marketing of an Australian Dental Practice.
We’re here to provide you with an independent opinion on anything that impacts your online marketing. We can also help in very practical ways, to get you back on track if you’ve been distracted or misled, or to set you up properly so that you can move forward with confidence.
We can help you and your practice in the following ways:
- Providing answers to any of your questions about your online visibility, through our consultation process. Websites, hosting, SEO, AdWords, Social Media: no matter what your questions are, we can answer them or refer you to the specialist you’ll need.
- Working with you to create an online marketing strategy that aligns with your goals and that you can implement yourself or with assistance from others
- Walking alongside you to help you understand and unravel any compliance issues– be it AHPRA, Google or Social platforms
- Help you to recover from a hacked website
- Set up or review your website security and backup protocols
- Assist you with your website’s upkeep
- Review your Google Analytics and Google Search Console data and help you to use this to improve your online visibility. If you haven’t already got these two valuable platforms linked to your website, we can help set this up for you as well
- Keeping you aware of current scams that are affecting dentists.
We can also train you and your staff in many aspects of online marketing so that you can keep some of these activities in-house and not have to rely on a third party.
Reach out if I can help in any way!
Jacki Kearslake BDS | Director, Dental Web Strategies