Lots of online marketing strategies that Aussie Dentists are sold
- are not best practice and a waste of money
- just plain don’t work anymore
- go against Google’s rules and can attract penalties
- are not compliant with our Advertising Guidelines
Join me and my Faculty of Online Marketing Experts for a full day where we take a deep dive into the online marketing landscape for Australian Dentists and bust all the myths, explain all the working parts and help you to formulate a strategy that will work for your practice.
Effective Online Visibility For Your Dental Practice 2014
You’ll watch us, step-by-step as we unravel the tangled web and give you insights that will elevate your online visibility in ways you never thought possible. And best of all, everything we share with you is current best practice and advertising guideline compliant.
What You’ll Learn In This Full Day Workshop:
- How Australians look for and choose a dentist on the internet
- The Advertising Guidelines, Laws and Regulations that influence what we can and cannot do online
- Your greatest online asset is your practice website: we’ll go through a checklist of everything that you’ll need to incorporate into yours
- Do Australian Dentists really need a blog?
- “Build It And They Will Come” definitely doesn’t apply to your website: without a strategy to attract website visitors your website is like a billboard in the desert
- Google AdWords, Google Local and Social Media- which works best and who should implement them?
- If you don’t measure your website’s success, you won’t know what needs improvement: we deep dive into Google Analytics and show you what you need to watch every month
- How to manage your online reputation
- Scams, schemes and outrageous claim: a guidebook to avoiding the ripoffs
- How to tailor all of this information for YOUR Dental Practice
A word of warning: There are no magic buttons here—a lot of what needs to be done to increase your online visibility and to attract new patients to your practice requires work from you and your team. But it’s well worth the work!
Date: Saturday November 15, 2014
Time: 9am – 6pm (Registration from 8:30am)
Venue: Crowne Plaza Canberra, I Binara Street, Canberra City
Seating: Limited to 15 people
Be Quick- Registrations Must Be Completed By 2pm on Tuesday 11 November!
Coming Soon: Recordings Of The Workshop. Please leave your details here if you would like us to let you know when they are ready.