Most dental practices need more than a website to be visible on the internet. But what is the best strategy and what specific tactics should your practice employ? SEO? AdWords? Google Local? Content? Community Strategy? Social?
Just as there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ for your patients, the needs of your practice will be different from other dental practices. There is so much to consider:
- Your competition- their online presence and their offline activity
- Your audience- who are they, where are they, how do they search for a new dentist?
- Your own goals- what are you wanting to achieve?
- Your budget- and where it is currently being spent.
- Your staff’s capacity to be involved in your online marketing (staff involvement can reduce your overall costs)
- Your own input- your marketing will work best when driven by you, because you know your patients and practice best of all
Promoting your practice online takes effort: some financial, some time, some focus. Assuming you are willing to commit some effort, we can certainly assist.
Online Visibility Analysis And Strategic Plan
$880 incl GST
Here’s what’s involved…
- Pre-consultation emails – a little like your own New Patient Intake Form- to clarify what challenges you are facing, to learn about your goals and to find out what resources you have available to you
- Installation of Google Analytics and set up of Google Console (if you don’t already have these installed) or configuration of the dashboards if you already have them installed. These tools are critical for website analysis, and we’ll need at least four weeks of data to be able to draw meaningful conclusions.
- 1-hour online visibility strategy call to further clarify your situation
- A comprehensive audit of your website- akin to a Comprehensive Examination and additional diagnostics to gather all of the important facts. We examine your site for
- technical and usability factors that may be holding you back
- content quality and Advertising compliance
- Google guideline compliance
- its ability to effectively showcase your practice and to encourage visitors to call you
- A comprehensive audit of your online landscape
- A comprehensive analysis of your online competition, to see what’s working for them
- Development of an actionable plan to improve your online visibility
This plan is yours to keep and to implement in whatever way you please: you can implement it yourself, ask us to help you or hire someone else to help you. Either way, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to improve your online visibility in your location.