Your Website Is Your Most Critical Online Asset. How Safe Is Yours?
Your practice website is a crucial element of your marketing. It generates leads, new patients and ultimately revenue (or at least it should). It’s where current patients, new patients, potential new staff and partners can find you and engage with you.
It’s important, then, that your website is available for your audience 24/7 without interruption.
All Software Is Vulnerable To Attack Or Redundancy
Your website is made up of software. You already know that your computer software and operating system needs to be updated or replaced from time to time, sometimes because it becomes redundant, sometimes because it crashes, sometimes because it gets infected with something nasty from the internet.
Website software also needs to be updated, for very similar reasons, but this is usually needed on a more regular basis than on your devices. This is because Hackers are constantly at work, trying to crack the codes that allow them to sneak into unsuspecting websites to infect them with malware or use them for their nefarious plans. Software developers are forced to work just as hard to patch software and harden it against hacks: it’s a constant fight to stay half a step ahead of the bad guys.
Another reason that website software needs to be regularly updated is that technology is evolving at an exponantial rate. As functionality improves, it’s best be as close to the leading edge as possible.
If you don’t keep your website’s software up-to-date, you run the risk that your website won’t be online or look good when people are trying to find you.
Can You Do It Yourself?
It’s certainly possible to learn how to keep your website up to date, backed up and secure- but it probably isn’t the best use of your or your team’s time. The process can be time-consuming and a little tedious. The technology continues to evolve and this makes it difficult to keep abreast of all the trends and developments.
If yours is a WordPress website, we’ve been using the software that your website was built on for over a decade. In fact, all of our websites (including this one) are built on the same software. So we are well-positioned to keep your website up and running and open for business.
But we’re also completely aligned with what you are doing every single day- taking care of the health and well-being of your patients and community. We only work with Australian Dental Practices, and therefore understand your needs. You need technical support so that new and current patients can find you- but you might even want help making your website stand out from the crowd.
What Do We Offer?
We’ll do all the nerdy tech stuff that will keep your website humming so that you can focus on taking great care of your patients.
We can even help you to keep your website looking its best, by doing small administrative and technical tasks on a regular basis.
For those in competitive locations, or who want to dominate, we’ll even help you to understand your website’s analytics and use it to make your next tactical move.
Why Is This Important?
When we take such great care of your website it means that it will continue to attract patients into your practice. And we can do this at a fraction of the time and cost it would take to do it yourself.
These plans are designed to remove the stress that technology can often bring to you and your team. With us working alongside you, you’ll have an online marketing partner keeping an eye on everything, so that you can achieve your online objectives faster.
And, since our founder is a Dentist herself, we’ve described the packs in dental terms, and made sure that your monthly investment is similar to the fees that you yourself charge in your practice.
Please review the plans below and use the form at the bottom of this page to get started.
The Preventive Pack
We check your website over, protect it from harm in several ways, and give it a prophy to make it look good. It’s our online version of a checkup, polish, and fluoride application.
- You can get on with what you do best, knowing your website software is up-to-date and functioning properly
- Your website is backed up on a regular basis and these are stored in a secure location, ready to rapidly deploy should anything go wrong
- Constant security monitoring aimed to keep the malware out and the hackers at bay
- If hackers prevail (they sometimes do: even the sites of tech-savvy companies like Twitter and Facebook get hacked!) we’ll restore your site quickly using your most recent backup, minimising your site’s downtime and making sure your site is there when people are looking for it
- You’ll be able to check on your website’s performance- we’ll set up your Google Analytics to send you an automated report on a weekly or monthly basis. This means that this critical data will arrive in your inbox on a regular basis- you won’t need to log into the dashboard unless you want to dig deeper.
- You’ll be able to schedule two small upkeep tasks each month, to help you keep your site fresh and up to date. Examples of tasks include adding or removing a staff bio, updating business hours, sourcing an image for a blog post, uploading and optimising a blog post, setting up a new page and adding your content to it or developing a simple banner or button. Tasks must take less than 30 minutes to complete.
- Additional tasks can be purchased if required for $88 each
- $197 per month
The Comprehensive Pack
The website care pack that delves deeper, examines your site under stronger magnification and optimal overhead lighting and sits with you to help your website and online visibility get better and better. We do everything in the previous pack, with the addition of the online equivalent of an extended consultation, bitewings, periapical film, OPG, and other relevant diagnostic tests.
- Comprehensive security and monitoring
- Unlimited small tasks to keep your website looking its best
- Analysis of your Google Analytics and Google Console data, with full report
- 30-minute Strategy Meeting
- using your data to identify opportunities for increased visibility
- keep you focused on your strategy and objectives
- $697 per month
Want To Get Started?
We’d love to help everyone, but we know that these Website Support Packages are not right for every Dental Practice. They are designed for practices that understand that their website is an investment that need to be nurtured and protected, and who get that their website is their most important online asset.
Complete this form and we’ll let you know if your practice is a good fit: